Friday, December 1, 2006

Friends

For a while now I have been afraid of doing a repeat of my last long term realtionship and losing all of my friends.  I did that with my last relationship, and it totally devasted me for a while.  I really didn't have any friends until college, and I am really grateful for all my college friends now because of it.  I try to balance both my relationship with Phil and my relationships with my UCA friends and my relationships with my old school/way back friends AND my relationship with my family, which I am very close to. It is really tough to be a good friend to all those people all of the time!  And even though I have SO ;) many people to be loyal to and that I can call my friend, there aren't very many people that I can call up to hang out with. I think that is kind of sad and pathetic. :( Or is it? Are there many people out there that have more than like 5 people that they call up to hang out with regularly? I don't know if I even have than many... Anyway... I hope I don't turn into a loser like last time. If you are my friend and you feel like we don't hang out often enough or even talk enough, then feel free to let me know.  I want to keep you as my friend! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment