Friday, October 12, 2007

Nothin' Profound er Nothin'...

So, now I live in Chicago, in case you haven't got the mem-o.

My thoughts:

1. Public transportation is still really fun as of now. I wonder when that will change...
2. I would really like a stable job. Preferably with health benefits. Aren't I a pussy?
3. The Planetarium SUUUUCKS. Super boring. However, all the other museums I have visited are cool as fuck.
4. My neighborhood is super gay. Now, I don't mean gay as a synonym for stupid, I mean everyone and everything is gay or the more PC term GLBT (gay, lesbian, bi, trans).
5. It is chilly.
6. My apartment is the greatest thing. I really like it. I really want to fill it with rugs and furniture and stuff.
7. Phil and I are getting along swimmingly.
8. Darwin is very confused, but handling it well. He poops with his leg hiked.
9. Fun, fun, fun to live here. 
10. I really, really need to get a job. I'm working on it though!
11. Break out.
12. I sincerely want everyone to visit. I want to show off my new digs, my new city. Life.
13. I'm learning a lot.
14. My super is a crazy old Slavik guy.
16. I skipped 15.


Call me. 501-902-2867. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment